Saturday, July 23, 2011

New August Hot Buys


Hello Everyone!
First off, I want to start off this post saying that I am so sorry for what the people of Norway are going through. I am so sorry for the pain each and everyone one of you are going through. It is never fair for innocent people to go through such a terrible tragedy. I send my condolences to everyone that lost a friend, family member, or loved one.

I also want to announce to anyone that hasn't heard, the singer Amywhine house was announced dead this today. I also want to send my condolences to her family and friends.

Now, I am here to bring news of the new August Hot Buys! I must say, I love the entire collection! Some of my favorites! You take a look :)


Adorable right? Well, what are your thoughts?

Sara♥♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment