Friday, November 4, 2011

New Decades


Hello My Lovelies!!

So I know I am a little late but still, I am here with new of new additions to the store Decades. 

What do you think?
Some of the items included are bags, shirts, a pair of pants, a skirt, glasses, shoes, and wait, what's this, a wig!! That's new! Haha sorry, I got excited about that, maybe no one else did. I like fun and different things and it has been a while since wigs were released and considering it is probably the closest we will come to new hair for a while, I plan on buying it. 

Now, the rest of the items are pretty neat too. They fit in with the store. How? Well, some of you already know but for those of you who don't, Decades is a store that helps us get in touch with the fashion and styles  from the past. It is one of my absolute favorites but, yet again, that is just my opinion.

Now, as usual, enough about me. What do you think of the new additions and really the store in general?
Sara♥♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment