Thursday, October 13, 2011

Got It...He Works It the Heck Out

Yeah, yeah, Kellan Lutz is shredded, yeah, yeah.

And today’s Thursday.

The actor and his pecs and his abs are beyond-gracing the cover of Men’s Fitness and serving as as a reminder to both lazy cows everywhere and myself that we don’t do enough to get/stay in shape.

Look, I work out, but I also like to eat. A lot. I’ll never have a body like Lutz’s (although I very well could...and I could, if you know what I mean), and that’s quite alright.

Also rather rine? For magazines to keep putting this piece of hunk in front of us. It may not be motivating, but it sure is titillating.

I enjoy.

Click here to see some behind-the-scenes...uh...scenes from his the Immortals and Arena actor’s cover shoot.

Photo: People.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment