Thursday, September 1, 2011

Season Competition FINAL ROUND!

SUPER DUPER EXTREAMLY SORRY I know I know I should of posted this earlier...but we got new cable & internet and I was with out both for a while :/

below are the FINAL 3 that will compete to win the grand prize!! If you see your picture with your name then you are a finalist!!! YAY!!! Those that did not make it don't worry there will be another season comp!

Ok for the final round as I promised there will be 3 guest judges! But one left stardoll (bluegreen86) so there will be two plus me :)

Our judges are......

filipinhamaria
UndamyUmbrellla
Princesslicha

The winner of the last task is below as well! with your Final Task! Please follow the instuctions carfully!

d The Finalist f




Congrats to Liajm! Please contact princesslicha to receive your prize!


0 comments:

Post a Comment