Friday, September 16, 2011

MSW Round Two


Hello Everyone,

Today I bring news of the Round Two finalists for Miss Stardoll World!

Yes, last night (a bit early actually) Stardoll released the finalists for each country. Only 680 ladies and gentlemen didn't feel their heart sink. Were you one of them?

(Click to Enlarge. Click HERE to go to the MSW page.)

As I was looking though the finalists for the United States, I saw some very popular names that were known before the campaign began and were plastered everywhere during MSW Round One. Yes, as we all predicted, the ones that had the most money to advertise got exactly what they wanted. Of course there were a few that I never saw send out a broadcast. In my opinion, they are the ones that deserve to be up there. But, congratulations to every finalist, yes, congrats to everyone that bribed, advertised like crazy people, and just all around lost your wits for a virtual site. You got exactly what you wanted. A real congrats to the ones who really deserve to be there though. :)

Thoughts?
Sara♥♥


P.S. After my sister read this, she did tell me that I sounded extremely sour and that it came across as me being jealous of not being one of them. Yes, I admit I was a little disappointed that I was not a finalist but that is not why I said this. Miss Stardoll World is supposed to honor one girl (or guy) each year for being a good member of Stardoll and truly upholding the famous motto. If people don't think I am that, that is fine with me. I will just try harder next year. I want to emphasize my congratulations to everyone that actually deserves to be up there. I do feel that it is wrong for people to be up there just because they had enough money to spend on here or because they could bribe enough people. That is not a true winner but we are bound to have people like that in every competition. So here, congratulations to everyone that really deserves their spot as a finalist. I hope this clears up any and all thoughts of why I wrote this.

0 comments:

Post a Comment