Friday, September 16, 2011

Ancient Other World


Hello Dears,
Today Stardoll released a new level to the Other World store. Now, I have always liked the store but I don't have a single room in my suite that would match with an outfit from there. With the new level that was released, I plan on making a new room though. Instead of going along with the usual Fairies and Unicorn themes, Stardoll dug a little bit into history. I mean, they designed an ancient collection of clothes.

No Joke, the collection is inspired by Ancient Egypt!

First, I REALLY want Stardoll to give us that hair. I mean, REALLY want them to. Second, I plan on buying quite a lot from this store.

(Click to Enlarge. Click HERE to go to the store.)

I don't know about you but I plan on redecorating and adding a few more rooms just so I can wear tat star piece in the collection. It will make a HUGE dent in my funds but oh well. Enough about me though, what do you think of this?

Thoughts?
Sara♥♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment