Thursday, September 1, 2011

Broadcast Problem?


So today I come on and I am pretty happy. I go and transfer the starcoins I have been saving up into stardollars. I answer all the dreaded "Vote me MSW" comments and then I go to the broadcast station to advertise. Instead of seeing the normal menu, I see this:

(Click to Enlarge)

I was having a pretty great day. I won 10th on the Catwalk, I was getting some great comments, and I thought, "Hmm, this would be a great time to advertise!" But no, I must wait. Now, what popped into my head was that A LOT of broadcasts must be sent out in order for Stardoll to have to shut down the broadcasts station. Ok, you do the math here, each broadcast costs 5 stardollars each, we have seen the top broadcasts number go up to over 900. Now, imagine how much money people must be spending on broadcasts. In order to pay for this pricey way of advertising, people are taking advantage of every deal they can. So what is the answer to this equation? Let's view it simple:

Broadcast (expensive) + Lot's of broadcast = Stardoll get's more money so Stardoll is :)

Simple enough? Thoughts?
Sara♥♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment