Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Zombie Offer


Hello dear readers,

Today, as I logged into Stardoll and checked my messages I see a rather funny title.

"Zombie Time on Stardoll..."

Now at first I was thinking we were getting a new store. I must admit, I did get pretty excited. Then I clicked on and opened the message and my heart sank. No, just one more deal....


Yes, those cursed deals that Stardoll just adores. This time though, Stardoll decided to get their Zombie on. The deal is:

Spend between 100-199 stardollars in Starplaza, get 10 stardollars back (:P)

Spend between 200 and 499 (whoa big jump) in Starplaza, get 40 stardollars back.

Spend 500 stardollars or more in Starplaza, get 250 stardollars back.

(And then Stardoll brings in their favorite thing. Free clothing)

If you spend 100 stardollars or more, you will receive 10 stylish (as put by Stardoll) gifts and stardollars in your suite on August 29th.

All I have to say to finish my little critic on this offer is, if the rest of those 10 items are ANYTHING like that in the picture, they will see the bottom dark corner of my storage and never see the light.

But enough about me, what do you think of this offer?

Sara♥♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment