Thursday, September 15, 2011

How to wear the new Hot Buys Dress



Hello girls!

How are you today? Hope you're not filled with lots of homework!

Firstly, I'm really sorry I haven't written anything here for a long time, I had an internet problem and I still do sometimes.

Anyways, today I saw the hotbuys dress and I thought to make 2 outfits wearing it creatively. I think I did my best and I hope you like them, and maybe choose one and make it!

So, the picture says it all:


                                                (Click the picture to enlarge)

I know they're kinda expensive but both looks are stunning and show that there has been work in the outfits.

What do you think? Maybe the second is too much, but the first one is for those who believe that less is more.

To say the truth, I don't like the hotbuys dress, so that's why I tried to make outfits that the dress looks nice.


__________________________________________________________________


Tell me your opinion in comments!

See you soon!

Fairydew xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment